Greetings! The 2017-2018 school year marks my 6th year as the Principal of Ashford Park Elementary. While I have been a Principal for close to 10 years, I can honestly say that I am still invigorated with the start of a new school year and the unlimited opportunities for learning. As the Principal of Ashford Park, I am committed to continuing the tradition of excellence that was established in 1955.
As we move through the school year, you can expect to see:
· a focus on Writing Across the Curriculum
· an integration of STEM and STEM projects among all grade levels
· continued efforts to become STEM certified
· the integration of Math talks in all grades
· Math compacting in grades 3 and 4
Parents, I look forward to working with you this year as we soar to new heights as an academic community. Thank you for all that you do to support our students and our school.